There are many factors that contribute to body odor, the most common being exercise. But everything from your diet to the medications you take to disease can trigger odor.
In today’s episode, we’re talking about why we get body odor. There are a lot of factors that can contribute to body odor and there is a lot you can do to eliminate it.
What’s in this episode:
- Contributing factors to body odor, and what you can do to help control it
- How smell can be diagnostic for different diseases
- How medications can impact body odor
- The importance of paying attention to what you put on your skin and what cleaning products you use in your home
- The effect of hormones on body odor
- How to look up toxicity ratings of products you put on your skin