Gut inflammation is a common complaint that leads to a number of unfortunately common diseases and even sometimes surgery. Gut pain can make your daily life difficult, but you can turn gut conditions around and improve your way of life.
In today’s episode, we’re talking about the importance of getting to the root cause of gut inflammation, and that generally starts with your diet. Minimizing stress and getting acupuncture are helpful as well, but addressing your stomach health, starting with the mouth, is the single most important thing you can do to improve your gut health.
What’s in this episode:
- How typical medical approaches to gut issues don’t address the root cause of the problem
- How addressing your stomach health and your diet is the most important factor
- The importance of chewing your food correctly (digestive health starts with your mouth)
- How stress affects digestion
- How acupuncture is effective at keeping inflammation down
- The importance of probiotics and prebiotics in your diet