Is your memory a little fuzzy? Do you have trouble focusing? If so, you might be experiencing “brain fog,” or a general lack of mental clarity. Not only is it more common than you may think, but most people don’t realize that their daily lifestyle choices may be causing it.
In this episode, we’re discussing brain fog and how it can affect your day-to-day life. Dr. Carling is explaining how different parts of the body affect your brain and why you might sometimes feel like you have trouble with concentration and memory. Plus, she’s sharing a few lifestyle changes and holistic practices you can start to improve your cognitive health.
What’s in this episode:
- What brain fog is and how it can affect day-to-day functions
- How blood supply affects memory and concentration
- How your diet and nutrition plays a role in brain function
- Why hydration is so important for cognitive function
- What happens to your brain when your body can’t properly process toxins
- Which organs and bodily systems affect memory and focus
- Different ways you can start to combat brain fog