When your blood sugar is not balanced, you can become diabetic or hypoglycemic. But the body is very skilled at healing itself, and there are ways that you can prevent and in some cases even reverse diabetes.
In today’s episode, we’re talking about what commonly causes diabetes, how to recognize the signs that you have it, and how the foods you consume can be the catalyst for the onset of diabetes or help balance your blood sugar.
Nutrition is key to avoiding diabetes, along with regular exercise and acupuncture. With the right choices, there is hope.
What’s in this episode:
- Common causes of diabetes
- How blood sugar is controlled in the body
- How to know if you’re hypoglycemic or diabetic
- How your diet and food choices can help balance your blood sugar
- Negative and positive impacts on your insulin receptors
- The importance of glyconutrients