Whether you’re performing in a sports competition, on the road in the car, at your desk, or at home with your family, what you consume makes a difference. The food and drinks you put into your body will either help your performance or hinder it.
There are many signs and symptoms that your body tries to give you when it is not getting the right nutrition, but unfortunately, they can go unnoticed. Today on VitalHealth4You, we are diving into nutrition and how things like sugar, alcohol, and caffeine affect your body and impact your overall performance.
What’s in this episode:
- How sugar affects your brain
- Signs and symptoms of hyper or hypoglycemia
- The causes of hypoglycemia
- The benefits of meal planning when it comes to improving your nutrition
- How alcohol impacts your body
- What happens to your body when you’re dehydrated
- How much water you should drink per day
- Why caffeine should be considered a drug
- The effects of long term coffee consumption