We all know that water is vital to your health, but not many people actually know why. Having the proper hydration is a daily essential. You can make a profound difference in the health of your body just by drinking enough water.
In today’s episode, we’re discussing why water is so important for the day-to-day functions in your body and what happens when you drink too much or too little. We’ll share how water nourishes your body, when to drink water, the best way to consume it, and how much water you should be consuming each day for optimal health function.
What’s in this episode:
- The essential functions in your body that you need water for
- How water can help with weight loss
- Signs and symptoms of dehydration
- How much water you should be drinking
- The best way to consume water
- Why consistency is key when it comes to drinking your water