If you are struggling with mental health disorders, it’s worth considering how your diet might be affecting you. Many people don’t realize that what you put in your mouth can have a major impact on your mental well-being and behavior.
In today’s episode, we’re diving into the impact of your nutrition on your mental health. We’ll cover the vitamins, minerals, and fats your body needs to function optimally as well as what foods you can eat to get those vitamins, minerals, and fats back into balance.
What’s in this episode:
- The impact vitamins have on our mental health and what might deplete them
- The mood disorders you can experience when your vitamin levels are off
- The fats you need in your diet for your brain health
- How the minerals that you consume impact your brain function
- Other things in your diet that can have a big impact on your mental health
- How you can improve your diet to improve your mental health