It really is a problem when your breasts are so sore that you don’t even want to hug your loved ones. Breast health isn’t just about breast cancer… It’s so much bigger than that and there is much more behind the scenes.
In this episode, Dr. Carling is uncovering breast tenderness including what plays a part in it and what you can do to support optimal breast health. We discuss everything from breast cancer to fibrocystic breast disease to tenderness during your menstrual cycle. Dr. Carling gives actionable advice to help you take control of your breast health.
What’s in this episode:
- Early detection vs. prevention in your breast health
- Fibrocystic breast disease or PMS in relation to breast tenderness
- What influences breast tenderness
- What can impact your thyroid in a negative way
- Minerals and vitamins that support healthy breasts
- What foods to avoid for breast tenderness
- Factors that influence breast health