Liver and gallbladder function are critical to many other systems within the body. The liver is responsible for potentially thousands of metabolic processes. And many people think that you don’t need your gallbladder, but that’s simply not true.
In today’s episode, we’re talking about the functions of the liver and gallbladder, as well as how you can support the health of both organs, and we’re sharing some important truths about gallstones and gallbladder removal.
What’s in this episode:
- Common functions of the liver
- The importance of liver detoxification
- Why eating liver is good for you
- What the gallbladder does (and why it’s not worthless)
- What you can do to support gallbladder health, including eating a variety of proteins
- Treating gallbladder issues and how that relates to gallstones