We often take too much of a simplistic view of our health. This works just fine when it comes to traditional or western medicine, but if you want to really get well, you have to dig deeper to find the reason why you’re unwell and fix the root cause. We like to think of diseases like puzzles. You gather all of the commonalities and group them together until you have a whole picture of what went wrong. When you do that, you can fix the whole picture, not just the individual puzzle piece.
In this episode of VitalHealth4You, we are diving into the topic of health puzzles and why you can’t just treat the pieces of the puzzle if you want to improve your health. You are more than just your symptoms. It is so important to find a provider that will look at you as a whole person so that you can truly heal your body from whatever is going on.
What’s in this episode:
- How we work through disease with wellness in mind
- What symptoms are
- Why treating symptoms doesn’t actually help much
- The problem with specialists
- Why we don’t believe people are hypochondriacs
- Questions we ask to get to the root of the problem
- The importance of the emotional state