Chronic fatigue syndrome can really be a debilitating disease. Also known as myalgic encephalomyelitis, this disease comes with a whole host of physical symptoms that can have a huge impact on your quality of life.
While it isn’t yet known what causes chronic fatigue syndrome, there is still hope. There are things that you can do in your day-to-day life that can drastically improve your symptoms and We’re sharing them today on VitalHealth4You.
What’s in this episode:
- The physical symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome to watch for
- Why it’s so hard to determine what causes chronic fatigue syndrome
- Foods you should avoid if you have this disease
- The foods that you should increase in your diet to help your symptoms
- The types of exercise you should do when you struggle with chronic fatigue
- How acupuncture can improve your symptoms