The brain gut connection is so real. Remember the last time you had to get up to do a speech in front of an audience or take a critical test, did you have that butterfly in your stomach feeling? Or worse yet, experience any gastrointestinal issues such as diarrhea?
In this episode, we’re talking about the brain gut connection and how this plays out in your daily life. You’ll get insight into how these two systems work together within your body and what steps you can take if you’re having gut or brain issues, as there is a close correlation between the two.
What’s in this episode:
- The connection between your gut and brain
- How stimulus and drugs affect the brain gut connection
- How the gut has more neurons / brain cells than your actual brain or spine
- How digestive disorders can be blamed on the brain
- Why you have to heal your gut first
- What you can do to help heal your gut and brain
- How to test inflammatory foods