It’s that time of year again: the flowers are blooming, the baby birds are chirping, and everyone and their mother is sniffling. Seasonal allergies can really put a damper on springtime, but it doesn’t have to be that way. There are plenty of natural remedies you can try to alleviate your symptoms.
In this episode, we’re talking about the causes of seasonal allergies and how to manage your symptoms. We’re sharing some natural remedies we recommend and some over-the-counter medications to avoid. Plus, we’re breaking down some diet and lifestyle changes you can make to minimize your symptoms and exposure to allergens.
What’s in this episode:
- What causes seasonal allergies
- What happens within your body when you get them
- The many symptoms of allergic reactions
- Which over-the-counter medications you should avoid
- Safe natural remedies to try for your seasonal allergies
- How to manage allergies both indoors and outdoors
- Simple diet and lifestyle changes you can make to alleviate allergies
- How food allergies are different from seasonal allergies