Twenty to thirty years ago, carpal tunnel syndrome barely existed. Today, it’s seen at higher rates than ever. What’s up with the rise of repetitive strain injuries, better known as carpal tunnel syndrome? That’s exactly what we’ll be uncovering in this episode.
Today, you’ll hear about the primary cause of carpal tunnel syndrome and what factors contribute to it. We talk about natural remedies to improve carpal tunnel syndrome as well as what food and lifestyle choices to avoid to help you steer clear of this repetitive strain injury.
What’s in this episode:
- Why there is a rise in carpal tunnel syndrome
- The primary cause of carpal tunnel
- What factors can contribute to carpal tunnel
- Foods and nutrients that can improve carpal tunnel syndrome
- What foods to avoid
- How our lifestyles affect carpal tunnel