Are you tired of your body feeling like a sluggish car? If you’ve noticed that you always feel tired, have zero energy mid-day and you’re generally suffering from overall fatigue, then this is the episode for you.
The truth is that our bodies need rest. Fatigue can come in many forms: mental, physical, emotional… How you treat these various types of fatigue varies. In this episode, Dr. Carling shares the main causes of fatigue and how fatigue can show up in your body. You’ll get a deep dive into the organs that are vital for your energy and what steps you can take today to get your energy back in your daily life.
What’s in this episode:
- How fatigue may be hindering your quality of life
- The main causes of fatigue
- Various types of fatigue
- How fatigue can be misdiagnosed as depression
- Organs that are important for energy levels
- How she helps patients with low energy and fatigue
- Why you shouldn’t rely on coffee and energy drinks
- What you can do now to get more energy