Your body has the amazing ability to heal itself. Think about the last time you got a cut, did you have to tell your body how to handle the wound? No, it just does. In this episode, we’re talking about our bodies and their miraculous ability to take care of themselves. Dr. Carling reads an article about this and we chat about the lifecycle of your organs, cells and blood. You’ll learn how better nutritional choices can make a huge difference in your body and its healing abilities.
What’s in this episode:
- A reading from an article written by Dr. Carling
- How the article applies to our bodies ability to heal
- Why you need the building materials to support your bodily functions
- The lifecycle of your cells, blood and organs
- How all of your organs are dependent on each other
- One thing you can do to take action today