Fat has long been misunderstood in the healthcare industry. For many years, fat has been disregarded and looked at with a negative connotation. New research has led us to learn that fat actually plays a big role in the endocrine system and in our metabolism.
In this episode, we’re discussing the vital role that fat plays in our bodies. The media has long demonized fats and in this episode, we’re uncovering the biggest myths and misconceptions about fat. You’ll learn how you can improve your largest endocrine organ (fat) to make strides in bettering your overall health.
What’s in this episode:
- The misconceptions about fat
- What new research has taught us about the role of fat in metabolism
- The role that fat plays as an endocrine organ
- How fats in food don’t contribute to obesity and being overweight
- Good fats vs. bad fats debunked
- What you can do to improve your largest endocrine organ: fat