What’s one thing you can do to improve your health in the new year? When it comes to your health as a whole, there are a variety of small shifts that can add up to a big difference in your health and wellness. It’s not always about the big, lofty new year’s resolutions!
In today’s episode, we’re talking about a few of the simple, effective changes you can implement to bring forth a newer, healthier you in 2022. Dr. Carling breaks down what these changes are and why these small tweaks can shift your life and wellbeing for the better in the new year.
What’s in this episode:
- Why you should one up “resolutions”
- How to improve your diet in the new year
- Why you should cut back or replace your coffee habit
- How to make a step up with the quality of your meats
- Why you need fats for your brain, muscles, hormones and vascular health
- Why you should find the joy in cooking
- The purpose of taking vitamins and supplements (plus which kind you need to take)
- The truth about exercise (even if you start small!)