Hormones do much more than affect your mood. In fact, they’re the messengers responsible for keeping your entire body functioning as it should. Unfortunately, many of us struggle with hormone production. And even worse, the “cures” we’ve been using might actually be doing us more harm than good.
In this episode, we’re discussing how hormones affect your body and what happens when your body can’t produce enough hormones. Plus, Dr. Carling is sharing the dangers of hormone replacement therapy and simple lifestyle changes you can make to increase your natural hormone production.
What’s in this episode:
- What hormones are and how they affect the body
- The problem with micromanaging single parts of your endocrine system
- Why hormone replacement therapy often isn’t the best option
- How replacement hormones can hurt your body’s ability to produce hormones
- The best way to quit hormone replacement therapy
- Why you might not be producing enough hormones naturally
- Lifestyle and diet changes you can make to improve your hormone production