Health issues that used to only show up in elderly people—such as heart disease, osteoporosis, and diabetes—are more common among children in recent decades.
In today’s episode, we’re chatting about how important nutrition is to children from the day they’re born and into adulthood. Proper nutrition, paying attention to symptoms that are problems, and building good eating habits all contribute to keeping diseases at bay and promoting long-term healthy lifestyles.
What’s in this episode:
- How deficiencies in children’s diets contribute to health issues
- The more junk foods that kids eat the less likely they are to want to consume healthy foods
- How to recognize symptoms in children that are actually problems
- The effects of poor nutrition on the body
- Ideas for instilling healthy eating habits in children