Infertility is at an all-time high. Morning sickness is now so prevalent that women are being told it’s a normal part of a healthy pregnancy, even though it simply isn’t true. Congenital defects, learning disorders, and behavior disorders are increasing. Postpartum depression is on an upswing. There’s a lot going on and it’s leaving a lot of people concerned.
In today’s episode, we are diving into one of these issues- infertility. Infertility isn’t simple, there are so many reasons why you may be having trouble conceiving. It is a complex issue and sometimes people just can’t find answers.
There is no magic pill to solve fertility issues. However, using a multidimensional approach to treating it including things like nutritional therapy and acupuncture, puts the odds of successful conception back with the couple. Tune in to learn more about the multiple factors that could impact your ability to conceive and the treatment options available.
What’s in this episode:
- How infertility issues are on the rise for men and women
- Types of testing people go through to find the source of infertility
- How acupuncture helps with fertility issues
- Evaluation methods for people with infertility issues
- Fertility issues are multifaceted
- Nutritional factors when it comes to fertility