Sinus problems are difficult to identify. They can be caused by environmental scenarios, such as dry climates, air pollution, indoor pollution, and excess pollen. They can also be caused by irritants such as cigarettes, perfumes, colognes, and body washes. They can even be caused by structural issues in your body or sinuses, nutritional deficiencies, or a weakened immune system.
Every day, we are exposed to any number of toxicities that can cause our sinuses to flare up. Most people run to the doctor for an antibiotic. The problem is that antibiotics do not help the majority of sinus infections—they only make things worse.
In today’s episode, we’re talking about how you can identify the underlying causes of your sinus issues as well as natural ways to improve them. Dr. Carling shares the importance of treating your sinuses as specifically as possible and why keeping your immune system strong is critical to healthy sinuses.
What’s in this episode:
- What are sinuses?
- What causes sinus infections
- Why antibiotics don’t work for most people
- The importance of healthy flora in the body
- Common irritants that cause sinus issues
- Why nutrition is key to healthy sinuses
- Treatments that can help boost your sinus health
- How strengthening your immune system affects your sinuses