Imagine this: you’re driving your car one day and the light goes on. This is the signal to you that it’s time to get it cleaned up so you can keep the engine running well. Our bodies, much like our cars, need to be cleaned up or detoxified from time to time to keep them running smoothly.
In today’s episode, Dr. Carling shares what a detoxification is and how it can benefit you. She’ll share some of the most common toxins we come into contact with in our daily lives and what you’ll want to look for when seeking out an effective detoxification program.
What’s in this episode:
- How detoxification relates to getting an oil change
- The benefits of a detoxification
- What’s involved in detoxification
- How to eliminate toxins from your lifestyle
- The bodies different avenues of elimination
- How often you should be detoxifying
- The 4 things that you need in an effective detoxification program