Your thyroid contributes to plenty of processes within your body. But how do you know if your thyroid isn’t functioning properly, and how can you prevent issues down the line?
In this episode, we are explaining the role your thyroid plays in your body – from regulating your digestion to aiding in brain development. Dr. Carling is sharing ways you can tell if your thyroid isn’t functioning at its best and some simple lifestyle changes you can make to keep it (and the rest of your body) running smoothly.
What’s in this episode:
- What your thyroid does for the rest of your body
- How your thyroid and adrenal glands work together
- Which lifestyle and diet choices can cause problems for your thyroid
- How to know if there’s a problem with your thyroid
- Which tests your doctor can run to check your thyroid
- Easy dietary changes you can make to improve your thyroid health