Many people who suffer with headaches and migraines learn to accept them as part of their day-to-day lives. But severe migraines can take a toll on your life, and even the most minor headaches aren’t “normal.” They’re signs of a greater issue or imbalance within your body.
In this episode, we’re talking all about headaches and migraines: what causes them, which bodily systems contribute to them, and how to manage them. Dr. Carling is explaining the different types of headaches and migraines, and she’s sharing why it’s so important to take care of your body as a whole.
What’s in this episode:
- The different types of headaches and what they feel like
- Understanding the bodily systems that can cause headaches
- How to read the signs of an oncoming headache or migraine
- Why there’s no such thing as a “normal” headache
- How your diet, immune system, and even posture might be contributing to your headaches
- Your options for managing and alleviating headaches and migraines