You have more power than you think when it comes to taking control of your health. It’s important to know that you have the freedom to choose how you approach your health care, including the practitioners you see, the treatments you undergo, and the medications you take.
In today’s episode, we’re discussing health freedoms; you can take charge to gain health independence. The state of your health starts with you. You have control over the food you eat, the movement you engage in, how much sleep you get, and how you handle your stress.
By reclaiming your power, you can better stay ahead of symptoms and employ preventative behaviors to keep yourself healthy. It’s more important than ever to be responsible on a deeper level for the health decisions that you make.
What’s in this episode:
- The freedom to choose the practitioners you work with and the treatments you receive
- Why you should research and be knowledgeable about the care you choose
- Accepting responsibility for the condition of your health
- Noticing trends in your lab work and making a conscious effort to stay on top of your health
- Seeking out a doctor who can work with you on your health in a holistic way
- Using your common sense when researching opposing viewpoints
- How gaining control over your health starts with the decisions that you make at home
- Taking the time to address stress and get adequate rest