There’s a lot of misinformation when it comes to butter. The war on saturated fats over the past seven decades has really given butter a bad name. The truth is that butter is great for you. It’s long overdue time that we erase the stigma around this essential part of your diet.
In today’s episode, we’re discussing the many benefits of butter, including why it improves certain health conditions, how it provides essential fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals, and why it’s important to buy the best quality butter that you can access.
So ditch the vegetable oils and margarine and add butter to your diet. Your health will thank you.
What’s in this episode:
- Why butter is good for you
- How demonizing saturated fats has made people unjustifiably concerned about eating butter
- Plentiful vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and essential fatty acids found in butter
- Why cholesterol is an essential component of our health
- How your muscles, organs, and other bodily functions are helped by butter
- Why margarine creates havoc in your body
- How butter can help with certain health conditions
- Which butter is best for you to buy