Chronic digestive symptoms can make life pretty miserable. Constipation or diarrhea that comes on at the wrong time can put a big damper in your day. We’ve all been accustomed to some pretty big myths about what a normal bowel movement is so we’ll be debunking that.
In this episode, we’re chatting about chronic digestive symptoms and inflammatory bowel diseases. We explain what happens that causes people bowel problems, what normal bowel movements look like and what to expect from your daily stools. You’ll also get insight into what can help you have more regular and effective bowel movements and untraining yourself from constipation.
What’s in this episode:
- Why people have problems with their bowel movements
- What a normal bowel movement looks like
- Signs to look out for in your stools
- What causes constipation
- Disorders caused by food
- Why you need to cap off water at 100 oz
- The factors that contribute to diarrhea
- Inflammatory bowel diseases to be aware of
- How to do an elimination diet to decipher what your body is sensitive to
- How to untrain yourself to be constipated
- How acupuncture can help inflammatory bowel diseases