I’m sure you’ve probably heard of the “curse of women” which is also known as the female menstrual cycle. But have you heard of the “curse of men”? This is a lesser-talked-about organ that can greatly impact the overall health of men, also known as the prostate.
In this episode, we’re diving into this male-specific organ and the vital role it plays in men’s health. You’ll hear about the risk factors that can affect the prostate, symptoms that can arise to warn you that your prostate may be experiencing some challenges and advice on how to improve the health of your prostate.
What’s in this episode:
- The “curse of men” as it relates to the prostate
- What the prostate is (and how only men have it)
- Prostate challenges and the symptoms that come along with them
- Risk factors for prostate issues
- How to improve your prostate health
- How your diet can support a healthy prostate