We are continually learning about the negative effects of sugar on our health. Most people know that sugar isn’t good for them, but they don’t know why. They also don’t realize just how much sugar is in the foods they regularly consume.
In this episode of VitalHealth4You, we are diving deep into the topic of sugar and how it impacts your health. Luckily, there are things you can do to get your sugar under control that can drastically improve your health and repair some of the damage that sugar does. You’ll be amazed at how much better you feel when you do.
What’s in this episode:
- The hidden places where sugar is hiding is in your food
- The different names for sugar that you need to watch for
- The dangers of artificial sweeteners
- The harmful effects of sugar on your body
- What is happening in your body with low blood sugar
- What you can do to balance out your sugar