Lupus is an autoimmune disease with a vast range of symptoms that commonly goes undiagnosed for years. The immune system is charged up and trying its best to protect, and what it really needs is to be calmed down and regulated.
In today’s episode of VitalHealth4You, we’re discussing common symptoms of lupus as well as holistic options for treating it. While you can go the more traditional medication route, there are a lot of ways to address and treat lupus that involve lifestyle changes, such as clean eating and acupuncture.
What’s in this episode:
- How lupus affects your body and what causes it
- How lupus is diagnosed and identifying the symptoms
- How to address runaway inflammation, which is the cornerstone of most symptoms
- How certain detoxification methods can make you sick
- Why acupuncture is so effective for treating lupus symptoms
- The importance of eating clean, quality foods during the healing process