These days, it seems like there are a million products and systems designed to help you lose weight. Between the fad diets, workout plans, and “healthy” junk food alternatives, it can feel like there are just too many choices. But how many of these supposed “weight loss” strategies are causing more harm than good?
In this episode, we’re busting the most common myths about losing weight. Dr. Carling is explaining why fat isn’t necessarily the cause of weight gain and how to curb sugar cravings. Plus, she’s shedding light on what’s happening inside your body and how to lose weight the healthy way.
What’s in this episode:
- Weight loss myths that might actually cause you to gain weight
- The truth about artificial sweeteners and weight loss
- How to curb sugar cravings and addiction
- Healthy diet choices that can help you lose weight and curb cravings
- How stress affects weight loss and gain
- Why eating before bed can hinder your weight loss
- How good digestion creates a foundation for healthy weight loss