Ever woken up on the wrong side of the bed? Most of us have experienced the emotional effects of improper sleep, but a lack of deep rest can take a major toll on your physical health as well.
In this episode, we’re discussing the in’s and out’s of sleep–why it’s important, how it helps your body, and why some of us struggle with it. Dr. Carling is explaining what exactly happens within your body when you’re sleep-deprived, and she’s sharing some easy lifestyle tips you can try to improve the quality and duration of your sleep.
What’s in this episode:
- How long–and how well–you should sleep for your health
- The most important hours in your sleep schedule
- How a lack of sleep can affect your physical and mental health
- What happens in your body when you don’t get proper sleep
- Why some people struggle with falling and staying asleep
- Easy lifestyle changes you can make to improve your sleep