We Are Open and Here to Serve You
Vital Health is open and available to serve your healthcare needs. We are available for both existing and new patients.
We encourage you to come in and get an immune boosting acupuncture treatment to help you during this time, and ask us about herbs and supplements to help support your immune system. This is not the time to neglect your health, this is the time to be as healthy as possible.
It’s best not to wait until illness strikes, be proactive and take steps to be as healthy as possible. Add acupuncture and nutritional therapy to your plan of action.
We want to reassure you that we are going to extraordinary lengths to make sure that our office is clean and safe for you and for our staff (see below for details).
Keeping You Safe and Healthy
- Patients who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (such as cough, fever, or difficulty breathing), those with known exposure to someone with COVID-19, or those who have recently traveled to COVID-19 affected areas are not allowed to come into the clinic setting. Instead, they are encouraged to schedule a phone consultation appointment and get their supplements via mail or curb-side pick-up, in order to reduce the potential exposure to staff and other patients.
- iPad check-in has been eliminated to reduce exposure from commonly touched surfaces. Instead, front desk staff are manually checking-in the patient.
- Books in the treatment rooms have been removed, to eliminate commonly touched and difficult to sanitize potential exposure items.
- Whenever possible, patients are immediately being taken to a treatment room upon arrival, this has allowed us to eliminate a potential group exposure situation in the waiting room.
- Having observed patients appropriately utilizing social distancing in our common areas, we have deemed it unnecessary to re-structure the locations of our waiting room chairs or place tape on the ground to indicate line spacing. If this becomes an issue, we will re-evaluate this policy.
- Treatment rooms are disinfected after every patient visit.
- Commonly touched surfaces, including front desk counters, pens, merchant machines, and phones, are being disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- Patients who are doing Health Management Office Visits, have the option of conducting their appointment via telephone.
- Patients have the option of purchasing their supplements online or via curb-side pick-up, to reduce potential exposure.
- Health classes have been shifted to a webinar format, to avoid potential group exposure situations.
- Employee hands are being washed frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. When soap and running water are not available, they use hand sanitizer.
- Employees wear gloves when extra protection is needed.
- Employees have been instructed to avoid touching their eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Employees have been instructed to practice good respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes.
- Employees have been instructed to avoid close contact with people who are sick and should maintain social distancing with all patients as much as is reasonable within the scope of their duties.
- Employees are to stay home if they are sick or have recently been exposed.
Let's Solve This Puzzle Together!
At Vital Health we help people find clarity regarding the root causes of their health challenges and provide step-by-step guidance on what to do, and when to do it, in order to restore health naturally.